OFTEC and MCS renewable heating webinars
Dates and times:
12th March 2021 2-3pm
19th March 2021 2-3pm
26th March 2021 2-3pm
Venue and location:
Joining live will enable you to participate in the live Q&A for the events, however there will also be an opportunity to watch the webinars back 'on catch up'.
Pre-registering will ensure you receive any updates about the events and any additional information that will be sent exclusively to registered webinar participants.
Watch our intro video here:
Who can attend?
Open to all OFTEC registered businesses and technicians
Who should take part?
- Those looking for new opportunities for their businesses
- Those wanting more information about how to gain heat pump, solar thermal or biomass installer certification
- Those wanting to find out more about the technology from other heat pump installers
How much will it cost?
The events will be completely free
What will I learn?
- An insight into the heat pump market and policies that are expected to create a surge in demand for renewables
- The routes to MCS registration (including details of a new route to registration designed to support smaller businesses)
- The support schemes for heat pump training and certification
- An experienced heat pump technician will provide demonstrations, tips of the trade and key points to look out for
There will also be an opportunity for you to ask questions.
Registering for MCS
If you've watched our webinars and are now feeling ready to expand your business into renewables. You can a list of OFTEC approved training centre running renewables courses here. You'll also find lots more information about registering for renewables with OFTEC and an online application on our registration pages.